|More about Mathematica »
Streamlined Presentation Framework
Mathematica 6 introduces a number of unique advances that streamline the process of going from working notebooks to final compelling presentations. A new "reverse outlining" mechanism makes it easy to display only final results or graphics, while keeping reusable computation history. A new integrated slide show mechanism allows immediate creation of slides built using Mathematica's powerful document and graphics tools and featuring Mathematica 6 dynamic interactivity—as well as supporting the unique ability to edit and do computations during a presentation.
- Interactive drawing tools for arbitrary slide layout. »
- Single-key full-screen mode, with support for multiple displays. »
- Immediate support for arbitrary patterns of cell grouping and outlining. »
- Slide show mode integrated with remote-control presentation devices.
- Notebook-localized evaluation contexts for automatic scoping of computations. »
- Immediate template for creating and uploading material for The Wolfram Demonstrations Project.
See Also New In 6.0