Powered by Mathematica, webMathematica adds dynamic content to your website.
Websites with sliders and other interactive controls compute new results when parameters change. Graphics, including 3D images, can be rotated in the browser. It's all powered by Mathematica's computation and visualization capabilities and webMathematica's robust, automatic server deployment that scales for high traffic and works seamlessly with modern web standards and services.
- webMathematica handles thousands of queries per second, accessing all of Mathematica's computational and graphical abilities.
- Employ the same concise syntax that's built into Mathematica.
- Use all of Mathematica's image processing functions.
- Create any type of interactive chart you need with Mathematica's highly customizable symbolic graphics features.
- Examine data with advanced statistics and data mining features.
- Automatically generate and download formatted reports of your results.
- Access Mathematica's built-in computable data, including geometry data.