CDF Format & Product Icons
Wolfram provides three types of web icons that you can use on your site:
By using one of the Wolfram CDF icons, you agree to the following guidelines:
- The icons may be displayed only on your website, not in print or another manner.
- You may link to but not copy Wolfram content.
- You may not change an icon's size, proportions, colors or elements; animate, morph or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance; or change an icon in any other way.
- There must be space between each of the icon's sides and any other graphics or text on your webpage. This space must be equal to the height of the icon or larger.
- Neither the use of the icon nor the website it is used on may be obscene or pornographic, or defamatory, disparaging or libelous to Wolfram, any of its products or any other person or entity.
- Use of the icon may not infringe any of Wolfram's intellectual property or other rights or violate any state or federal laws. It must comply with international IP laws.
- You may not file a trademark application that is identical to, contains or is confusingly similar to a Wolfram trademark.
- Use of the icon may not imply Wolfram's affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement of your product or service, either directly or indirectly.
- You may not present false or misleading information about Wolfram's products or services.
- These guidelines do not give you permission to use any other Wolfram logos or trademarks. You may not use the Wolfram corporate logo or any other Wolfram logo or graphic to link to https://www.wolfram.com. Wolfram reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display the icons at any time.
If your use meets the above criteria, no further permission is required to download and use any of the icons.