|More about Mathematica »
Instant Multimedia Programming
Mathematica 6 introduces a major new approach to creating multimedia content. With its integrated symbolic primitives, Mathematica makes it easy to create animated, controllable content with arbitrarily sophisticated 2D and 3D graphics, sounds, text and layout—then immediately export to web pages and formats such as Flash.
- Animate and ListAnimate for creating animations.
- Fully integrated symbolic language for describing animation and other controls.
- Autorun mode for Manipulate, allowing instant creation of animated sequences.
- Automatic interpolation between settable bookmarks in Manipulate.
- Export to animated GIF, AVI and Flash, and all standard graphics and sound formats. »
- Export of complete web pages, including links and image maps. »
- Examples of 1000+ Flash movies in The Wolfram Demonstrations Project.
See Also New In 6.0