|More about Mathematica »
- Positions of objects on the sky computed from observer latitude, longitude. »
- Positions of the Sun and Moon computed dynamically for past and future.
- Positions of major and minor planets computed dynamically from orbital data.
- Automatic computation of rise, set etc. times.
- Apparent magnitude computed dynamically for solar system objects.
- Estimated temperature, mass, luminosity and radius added for all standard stars.
- 50,000+ minor planets added, with all available orbital and physical data.
- Nearly 2500 comets added, with best-available orbital information.
- 200+ exoplanets with established properties added.
- All confirmed galaxies in the Local Group added.
- Latitude, longitude automatically available from built-in Mathematica geoIP service.
- All astronomical computations fully integrated with Mathematica analytical and visualization capabilities.