|More about Mathematica »
Mathematica 7 gives Mathematica complete coverage of symbolic Fourier analysis, adding function and sequence convolutions, Fourier series coefficients and discrete-time Fourier transforms (DTFTs), as well as adding comprehensive multivariate support—making Mathematica a unique platform for symbolic analysis of the complete range of systems where Fourier methods can be used.
- Full symbolic support for discrete and continuous Fourier analysis.
- Built-in Fourier series coefficients and Fourier series approximations. »
- Discrete-time Fourier transform (DTFT) of symbolic sequences. »
- Symbolic convolutions of functions and sequences. »
- Fully multivariate symbolic Fourier analysis. »
- Complete coverage of exponential and trigonometric Fourier bases. »
- Square wave, triangle wave, and sawtooth periodic piecewise functions. »
- Heaviside pi and lambda distributions, and Dirac comb. »
- Consistent treatment of function- and sequence-based Fourier analysis.