ZIP Code entities include all five-digit ZIP Codes currently in use in the US and its territories.
A few example entities...
You can access the following properties for each entity...
- FIPS code
- area code
- CSA code
- CBSA code
- census region
- census division
- land area
- water area
- people per household
- average house value
- business establishments
- total employment
- annual payroll
- median household income
- per capita income
- population fraction below poverty line
- aggregate household income
- Gini index
- households with income $0 to $25,000
- households with income $25,000 to $50,000
- households with income $50,000 to $100,000
- households with income $100,000 to $200,000
- households with income $200,000 and above
- state sales tax
- county sales tax
- city sales tax
- total sales tax
- population by educational attainment, high school diploma
- population by educational attainment, some college
- population by educational attainment, associate degree
- population by educational attainment, bachelor's degree
- population by educational attainment, master's degree
- population by educational attainment, doctorate degree
- population by educational attainment, professional school degree
- population by marital status, never married
- population by marital status, now married
- population by marital status, widowed
- population by marital status, divorced
- population age 0 to 4
- population age 5 to 17
- population age 18 to 64
- population age 65 and above
- male population
- female population
- population by race, white alone
- population by race, black or African American alone
- population by race, American Indian and Alaska native alone
- population by race, Asian alone
- population by race, native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander alone
- population by race, some other race alone
- population by race, two or more races
- + more
- - less
Note: Wolfram entities represent physical entities as well as mathematical and other scientific concepts. Each entity type has a unique set of properties. Wolfram entity types and properties correspond to "data types" and "fields" in Excel.
Highlight data and click the Automatic button
Select cells or columns in a table with the text to convert, then select the Automatic button in the Data Types gallery of the Data tab. Wolfram's natural language understanding will recognize the entities and convert them.
Browse associated data
Select the Insert Data button that appears to browse a list of all available properties. Select one to insert data into your workbook. When you have data in a table, Excel will automatically fill the table for you. Wolfram has hundreds of expertly curated entities in Excel, encompassing the sciences, arts, culture, and more.
Automatically get data
Once converted to an entity, you can use key Excel features to work with data pulled from Wolfram. Sort and Filter data, or create formulas that reference an entity's properties and values.
Browse more information
Selecting the icon of a converted cell opens a card where you can find detailed data from Wolfram. This means you don't need to leave Excel to accomplish your goals.