Enhanced Image Processing
Version 10 adds many new and improved functions to its image processing and analysis capability. Several high-level functions accomplish complex objectives, including background removal, image classification, collage making, and more. In addition, new algorithms, extended user interactivity, and speed improvements, as well as efficient support for using images when dynamically linking to libraries, allow for a much more productive image processing experience.
- Collage generation from a list of weighted or normal images. »
- Foreground-background separation using a variety of criteria. »
- Generating and detecting various linear or 2D barcodes. »
- Enhanced color processing of images, including the new LCh color space. »
- Expanded image registration methods. »
- New advanced image segmentation techniques, including grow-cut and adaptive binarization. »
- Conform images to have the same properties, including dimensions, color space, and more. »
- Built-in utilities for creating constant or gradient images. »
- Support for sending images directly through LibraryLink. »
- Support for import and export of BigTIFF files. »
- Added support for importing and exporting WebP images. »
- Expanded user assistant capabilities, including interactive marker and mask generation.