New in Mathematica 9
Interactive Image Assistant
The Image Assistant provides immediate access to common image processing tools, making it easy to interactively process images using point-and-click—all within the notebook environment.
- Click and drag on the image for single or multiple selections.
- Easily crop images.
- Flip, rotate, and resize images.
- Display and modify image properties such as dimensions and color space.
- Perform more image processing actions, such as filtering and feature detection, interactively.
- Interactively inspect pixel properties with a magnification tool.