Take advantage of a symbolic representation of quantum gates, quantum operators, measurement operators and more to compose quantum algorithms. Start from scratch or use any of the named gates available to design, visualize and simulate quantum circuits.
- Bernstein-Vazirani algorithm
- Grover's search algorithm
- Graph-state circuit
- Quantum Fourier transform
- Quantum phase estimation
- Multiplexer circuit
- Trotterization circuit
Use time-evolution functionalities to study the continuous transformation of the quantum objects over time, symbolically or numerically, under different scenarios.
- Symbolic evolution of a quantum state
- Numeric evolution of a quantum state
- Generating time evolution operator
Compute Distances and Entanglements
Compute various distances between quantum states. Quantify and characterize entanglement in quantum states.
- Calculate entanglement monotone
- Find quantum distance
Symbolic Quantum Computation
Perform symbolic calculations involving a wide range of quantum entities and processes, including quantum states, operators, unitary transformations, quantum channels, and quantum measurements. Access a comprehensive library of commonly used and named quantum objects with ease.
- Symbolic computation for quantum states
- Symbolic computation for quantum circuits
- Basis transformation of quantum states
Rich Visualization Capabilities
Generate visual representations of quantum states, circuits, and measurements using built-in graphical tools, which include circuit diagrams, Bloch sphere plots and more.
- Circuit diagram and graphs
- Quantum state visualization
- Measurement results visualization
Interoperability with external quantum platforms
Interact directly with various quantum platforms, submit queries, and compare experimental data with predictions of quantum theory.
- Quantum circuit into Qiskit
- Quantum circuit into Amazon Braket
- Send queries to quantum processing units