Mechanical Expressions 1.0
An Interactive Symbolic Mechanics Companion to Mathematica
- Mechanics functionality
- Constraint-based symbolic geometry
- Sketch-based user interface
- Full animation
- Locus and envelope computation
- Symbolic computation of parameters such as distance, angle, area,
coordinates, slope, and radius
- Symbolic computation of implicit and explicit equations for loci
- Native Mathematica and MathML export capabilities
- Import Mathematica expressions using copy and paste
About the Developer
Saltire Software was founded in 1989 as a spin-off from Tektronix Computer Research Lab. Its award-winning Analytix product line features constraint-based mechanism design, synthesis, and analysis. Saltire has since developed mathematical software for leading calculator companies, and a category-leading optimization package for the floor-covering industry.
Mechanical Expressions is Saltire's latest release. It's the expanded version of Geometry Expressions to include mechanic functionality.
Mechanical Expressions is developed and supported by Saltire Software.
12700 SW Hall Blvd
Tigard, Oregon 97223
Mechanical Expressions is available for Windows and requires Mathematica 6 or greater.
Mechanical Expressions 1.0 is © 2010–2015 Saltire Software.