|More about Mathematica »
Mathematica 7 provides for the first time immediate access to fully computable current and historical weather data. Using a broad compilation of weather data maintained at Wolfram Research from more than 17,000 weather stations worldwide, Mathematica 7 provides both real-time weather information, and up to 100 years of historical weather data, suitable for detailed historical and trend analysis.
- Real-time weather information from all available weather stations. »
- Coverage of professional, amateur and historical weather stations worldwide.
- When available, provides data for every hour or for fractional hours.
- Average data length of 36 years for major weather stations; some data from more than 100 years ago.
- Data accessible by station name, city or geographic coordinates. »
- Data on temperature, pressure, wind speed, cloud cover, precipitation, visibility, etc.
- Fully computable weather condition information.