With fully automated graph layout, Mathematica allows the visualization of arbitrary graphs to become part of routine computational work. Using original algorithms developed at Wolfram Research, Mathematica automatically creates compelling and aesthetic graph layouts that usually far exceed what is achieved even by painstaking human effort--and can be scaled to multimillion-vertex graphs.
- Directed and undirected graphs and multigraphs, with visible, tooltip, or other labeling.
- Immediate visualization of symbolic structures as graphs.
- Fully integrated with dynamic interactivity, allowing real-time interactive graphs.
- Full range of existing and original algorithms supported for expert users.
- Support for standard graph and matrix import/export formats.
- Extensive built-in library of standard named graphs, each with over 100 properties.