Financial Data on Demand: Building an Interactive Web Service with Wolfram Technologies
Alan Savoy, Technical Manager and Architect, nGenera Corporation
- Provides automated import and export capabilities
- Allows for easy creation of interactive, customized graphics
- Generates specialized web services that can be deployed with webMathematica
Wolfram technologies power the analytics inside nGenera Corporation's new on-demand tool that allows companies to use live financial feeds to analyze their decisions.
Alan Savoy, a technical manager and architect at nGenera, used the extensive plotting and data importing and exporting capabilities of Wolfram technologies to build and deploy a web-based product that is customized to customers' needs. He says, "The amount of code that's required to produce the same amount of work is a fraction of the amount of code that we would have to write with other tools, so the time to delivery is much faster."
- Wolfram Finance Platform»
- Financial Engineering and Mathematics Industry Solution»
- Financial Risk Management Industry Solution»
- Moxie Software»