- Use units to represent a distribution of quantities. »
- Use quantity parameters in parametric distributions.
- Use quantity data to build nonparametric distributions.
- Use quantity formulas and parameters in derived distributions.
- Use quantities for computing probabilities and expectations.
Quantities in Probability & Statistics
Version 11 supports quantities across the probability and statistics functionality, fully automating conversion, propagation, and transformations—from data to models to correct interpretation.