Statistics: Modeling with Statistical Distributions
Modeling and analysis just got easier with the largest collection of parametric and nonparametric distributions under one roof, supporting high-level functions for probability and statistics. Presentation topics include automated probability and statistics superfunctions, streamlined processes for parameter estimation and goodness-of-fit testing, working with built-in distributions or creating your own from data or other distributions, and statistical visualization functionality.
The course is for those who have basic familiarity with probability, statistics, and modeling.
|This course is available on demand (33:30)||Free|
|This course is not currently scheduled.|
- Analysis Using Probability and Other High-Level Functions
- Analysis Using Distribution Properties
- Modeling with High-Level Functions
- Models Using Parametric, Nonparametric, Formula, and Derived Distributions
- Statistical Visualization and Data