Quick Start to Wolfram Tech
- Instructor Led
- 2 h
- 1 Certification
Estimated Time: 2 h
Course Level: Beginner
Requirements: This course requires no prior knowledge of Mathematica or Wolfram Language.
Certification Levels: Completion
This course introduces core technologies for getting started quickly with the Wolfram technology stack. Learn to work with Wolfram Notebooks in the cloud as well as on your desktop and familiarize yourself with the syntax and programming fundamentals of Wolfram Language. Limited registration and small class sizes allow for interaction with your Wolfram certified instructor. No prior experience with Wolfram Language is required. Certificate of course completion available.
Featured Products & Technologies: Mathematica, Wolfram Cloud, Wolfram Language, Wolfram Notebooks
- Examples solving computational problems with Wolfram tech
- Working with notebooks on the desktop and in the cloud
- Using natural language to compute with real-world data
- Tapping into the world's largest network of built-in algorithms
- Leveraging Wolfram repositories of ready-to-use data, models and code
- Understanding Wolfram Language syntax and expressions
- Structuring data for computational analysis
- Applying symbolic and functional programming techniques
- Programming and deployment with the Wolfram Cloud
- Practicing with data analysis, visualization and machine learning exercises
Earn your certificate of completion for this course by attending an online class. Request your certificate using the class survey form.