Data Visualization with Wolfram Language
- Instructor Led
- 2 h 30 min
- 1 Certification
Estimated Time: 2 h 30 min
Course Level: Beginner
Requirements: This course requires basic working knowledge of Wolfram Language.
Certification Levels: Completion
With the use of a curated dataset from the Wolfram Data Repository, this course shows how to quickly visualize different data structures and how to make your graphics ready to publish and share. Domain-specific functions as well as general techniques are shared for getting the most out of your graphics. The course is intended for anyone who wants to learn more about data visualization using Wolfram Language.
Featured Products & Technologies: Mathematica, Wolfram Language
- Visualizing Data Quickly: Learn tips to choose the best visualization functions for different data structures. Explore features of scatter plots, tables, charts and histograms, word clouds, time series visualizations, geographic visualizations and more.
- Themes and Styles: Quickly modify the overall look of a graphic using Wolfram Language built-in symbol PlotTheme and its many options.
- Labeling Plots and Graphics: Add meaning to graphics with the use of labels, callouts and legends.
- Arranging Elements: See how different coordinate systems and elements such as sizing, padding, layers, margins and text can enhance your visualizations.
- Dynamic Interactivity: Learn how to add basic interactive features such as tooltips, buttons and mouseovers to your graphics.
- Putting It All Together: Complete a project from start to finish, sharing eye-catching results.
Earn your certificate of completion for this course by attending an online class. Request your certificate using the class survey form.