Included in the Product
M2SLink Version 3.0, Add-on for Mathematica
M2SLink provides extra Wolfram Notebooks that show you how to use Mathematica to create the most popular plots and charts for descriptive statistics using data imported from your SAS datasets.
M2SLink Tutorial (PDF and Notebook)
The M2SLink Tutorial helps you get started using M2SLink by providing basic examples of importing and exporting SAS datasets, along with examples of submitting programs to SAS. All the examples described in the M2SLink Tutorial.pdf document are included in the companion M2SLink Tutorial.nb notebook.
M2SLink User Guide (PDF and Notebook)
The M2SLink User Guide covers all areas of functionality supported by M2SLink, with working examples to illustrate all features. It contains a summary of all the functions provided by M2SLink, with descriptions of the options supported by each M2SLink function. There is also an index of all the important terms used throughout the document. All the examples described in the M2SLink User Guide.pdf document are included in the companion M2SLink User Guide.nb notebook.
Topics covered include:
- Importing a SAS Dataset with Formats
- How to Obtain the Unformatted Numeric Value of a Formatted Variable
- Filtering Your Data Prior to Import Using the SAS Data Step
- Modifying Your Data Prior to Export
- Providing Passwords
- Importing SAS Results Using Procedure Output Options
- Importing SAS Results Using ODS
- Extracting Data by Group
- Plots in SAS vs. Mathematica
- Interactive Scatter Plot
- Recreating a PROC REG Plot in Mathematica
- Setting Preferences
- Controlling Log Reports When Submitting SAS Programs
Custom markers for use with the M2SLink Interactive Scatter Plot.