Wolfram Language programming skills are in demand for any field involving computation. Passing the Wolfram Language certification exam demonstrates your proficiency in a range of computational tasks—from basic lists, rules and data manipulation to high-level machine learning and geographic visualization. Please review the information below before requesting a Wolfram Language certification exam.
You'll Need to Know About...
- Data representation and computation with List, Association and Dataset
- Processing and rearranging data with rules and patterns
- Solving a variety of equations, inequalities and systems
- 2D and 3D visualizations for displaying data and functions
- Automated machine learning with Classify, Predict, etc. and the neural net framework
- Dynamic expressions and interactive manipulation
- Computation, storage and deployment in the Wolfram Cloud
- Geographic computation and visualization
This exam is available in a Wolfram Cloud notebook and will be automatically graded upon submission. Candidates are allowed one week to complete the exam and are required to answer all exam questions without receiving help from others. Automated grading provides test-takers with instant access to their scores and certificates. Successful candidates are required to correctly answer 70% of the exam questions. Candidates may request this assessment up to three times within a six-month interval. Your exam notebook should not be shared with anyone else. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the disqualification of a candidate for certification.
Recommended Certification Process
- Review the topics and program guidelines above.
- Study the materials available at Wolfram U.
- Click Request Exam above to get your copy of the exam notebook.
- Complete all exercises in your exam notebook within the one-week deadline.
- Within the notebook, click Grade My Exam to submit your answers for instant review.
- Download your Wolfram Technology Level I certificate immediately upon achieving a passing grade.