Wolfram Language programming skills are in demand for any field involving computation. Passing the Wolfram Language certification exam demonstrates your proficiency in a range of computational tasks—from basic lists, rules and data manipulation to high-level machine learning and geographic visualization. Please review the information below before requesting a Wolfram Language certification exam.
You'll Need to Know About...
- Data representation and computation with List, Association and Dataset
- Processing and rearranging data with rules and patterns
- Solving a variety of equations, inequalities and systems
- 2D and 3D visualizations for displaying data and functions
- Automated machine learning with Classify, Predict, etc. and the neural net framework
- Dynamic expressions and interactive manipulation
- Computation, storage and deployment in the Wolfram Cloud
- Geographic computation and visualization
This exam is administered in a notebook that may either be filled out and graded directly from the Wolfram Cloud, or downloaded and completed in a licensed Wolfram desktop interface. Candidates are allowed one week to complete the exam. Automated grading provides test-takers with instant access to their scores and certificates. Successful candidates are required to correctly answer 70% of the exam questions. Candidates may request this assessment up to three times within a six-month interval.
Exam download links and exam notebooks should not be shared with anyone else. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the disqualification of a candidate for certification.
Recommended Certification Process
- Review the topics and program guidelines above.
- Study the materials available at Wolfram U.
- Click Request Exam above to get your copy of the exam notebook.
- Complete all exercises in your exam notebook within the one-week deadline.
- Within the notebook, click Grade My Exam to submit your answers for instant review.
- Download your Wolfram Technology Level I certificate immediately upon achieving a passing grade.