Visual Explorations in Data Science
- Interactive Course
- 3 h
- 2 Certifications
Estimated Time: 3 h
Course Level: Beginner
Requirements: This course requires no prior knowledge of Mathematica or the Wolfram Language.
Certification Levels: CompletionLevel 1
Data is all around us, and methods of making sense of data are only becoming more important. This course introduces a visual, example-driven approach to learning the process of data science. Through built-in knowledge in the Wolfram Language, a dozen extensive and applicable explorations are carried out, with visualization guiding the way. Leverage the richness of the Wolfram Language's curated data and a plethora of data visualization functions to discover a revolutionary new way of doing data science: localized, organized and extensive.
Featured Products & Technologies: Wolfram Language
You'll Learn To
- Use built-in data in the Wolfram Language to perform useful analysis
- Perform analysis on different types of data, from time series to images
- Explore data through relevant visualization functions
- Customize visualizations to suit the needs of your analysis
- Apply the data science process to a range of problems, from exploratory probing to model building
- Employ basic statistical concepts such as probability distributions in your explorations
About This Interactive Course
It's free and easy to get started with open interactive courses using the Wolfram Cloud—sign in with your Wolfram ID or create one. No plan is required. This interactive course includes video lessons, quizzes and a scratch notebook, all in an easy-to-use interface. From the interactive course, click Track My Progress to chart your certification progress as you go.