- Video Lesson
- 23 min
- Download Lesson Notebook
Estimated Time: 23 min
Course Level: Intermediate
Requirements: The course is for those who have basic familiarity with Mathematica. General knowledge of mathematics is recommended.
Statistics is a powerful tool for analyzing and drawing conclusions from financial data. This lesson focuses on the statistical analysis of financial data, including computation of descriptive statistics, probability and estimation of distributions and various properties of common distributions. A basic knowledge of mathematics and familiarity with Wolfram Language is recommended.
Featured Products & Technologies: Wolfram Language, Wolfram Notebooks
You'll Learn To
- Access built-in financial data
- Generate descriptive statistics to analyze data
- Examine distributions and their properties
- Visualize statistical data
- Test if data is correlated and compute the strength of the correlation