Introduction to Image Processing
- Interactive Course
- 3 h 30 min
- 2 Certifications
Estimated Time: 3 h 30 min
Course Level: Intermediate
Requirements: This course requires basic working knowledge of the Wolfram Language.
Certification Levels: CompletionLevel 1
Make cutting-edge image processing simple with the Wolfram Language. Learn the fundamentals of digital image processing, including image representation and classical operations on images. This course emphasizes practical applications and understandable explanations of how image operations work. Numerous examples are included to illustrate standard applications.
Featured Products & Technologies: Wolfram Language (available in Mathematica and Wolfram|One)
You'll Learn To
- Control brightness, color and contrast
- Transform the histogram of an image
- Segment an image into parts
- Crop, pad, rotate and resize images
- Retouch and reduce image noise
- Find and utilize image lines and keypoints
- Measure, analyze or modify object shapes
- Use machine learning to perform modern image computation
About This Interactive Course
It's free and easy to get started with open interactive courses using the Wolfram Cloud—sign in with your Wolfram ID or create one. No plan is required. This interactive course includes video lessons, quizzes and a scratch notebook, all in an easy-to-use interface. From the interactive course, click Track My Progress to chart your certification progress as you go.