Learning from Input and Output: Supervised Learning
- Video Lesson
- 40 min
- Download Presentation Notebook
Estimated Time: 40 min
Course Level: Beginner
Wolfram Language contains several built-in functions for supervised learning tasks. This lesson shows how to use these functions to quickly create a simple interpretative model from labelled training data. You can also customize the model for a specific task by setting various model options as well as evaluate the performance of the trained model.
Featured Products & Technologies: Wolfram Language
You'll Learn To
- Perform classification tasks with Wolfram Language function Classify
- Build a custom model by setting different options like Methods, PerformanceGoal, UtilityFunction, etc.
- Predict target values with Wolfram Language function Predict
- Compute performance metrics like Accuracy and ConfusionMatrix