Introductory Concepts of Control Systems
- Video Lesson
- 34 min
- Download Presentation Notebook
Estimated Time: 34 min
Course Level: Beginner
Requirements: Some experience with control systems is recommended for the course.
This video introduces the concepts and Wolfram Language functions used to model a dynamic system. Topics include the construction and manipulation of state-space and transfer function models, system properties, system interconnections and simulations.
Featured Products & Technologies: Wolfram Language
You'll Learn To
- Work with transfer function models and state-space models
- Use Wolfram Language functions to change the representation of control system objects and manipulate models
- Examine the properties of control systems objects
- Connect different system models together using series, parallel, feedback or state feedback connections
- Find numeric and exact solutions for dynamic systems to run simulations