An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
- Interactive Course
- 7 h
- 2 Certifications
Estimated Time: 7 h
Course Level: Beginner
Requirements: This course requires no prior knowledge of Mathematica or Wolfram Language.
Certification Levels: CompletionLevel 1
Learn Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking from Stephen Wolfram's book with veteran Wolfram Language instructor and developer David Withoff. The course requires no prior programming knowledge and is suitable for those at any educational level with an interest in computational thinking and its practical applications.
Featured Products & Technologies: Wolfram Language (available in Mathematica and Wolfram|One)
You'll Learn To
- Get Wolfram Language to compute for you
- Write your first programs in Wolfram Language
- Do computations with real-world data
- Create graphics and visualizations
- Work with state-of-the-art AI methods
- Deploy your programs to the web
- Use modern functional and other programming techniques
- Turn your ideas into computational realities!
About This Interactive Course
It's free and easy to get started with open interactive courses using the Wolfram Cloud—sign in with your Wolfram ID or create one. No plan is required. This full interactive course includes short videos, video transcripts, exercises and a scratch notebook in an easy-to-use interface. Course videos feature step-by-step examples—pause anytime to try the exercises and check your results. Work on your own code in the scratch notebook and start using Wolfram Language right away. From the interactive course, click Track My Progress to chart your certification progress as you go.