Harness the power of the Wolfram Language to interactively visualize your data. Start with simple charts, add labels and legends and then customize the appearance. In a series of examples, you'll learn to process and incorporate additional data and create specialized visual elements, resulting in a rich interface that allows you to interactively explore your data in depth. Topics include general options for adding styles and labels to your charts, enhancing your data with wrappers and metadata and writing custom rendering functions that make use of the metadata to show additional levels of information. The class is suitable for those who have an interest in creating charts using the Wolfram Language but who have little experience with the system.
Featured Products & Technologies: Wolfram Language
You'll Learn To
- Use visualization functions and options
- Create basic plots and charts with labels and legends
- Place wrappers around data for customized styles
- Add metadata for specialized visual effects
- Build interfaces for interactively exploring your data in depth