Joystick Design: Multibody Modeling and Simulation
- Video Lesson
- 20 min
- Download Presentation Notebook
Estimated Time: 20 min
Course Level: Intermediate
Requirements: Some experience with System Modeler is recommended for the course.
In this video, a mechanical model of a joystick is developed. This is a 3D multibody model with custom subcomponents. The video focuses on studying and comparing the performances of different self-centering mechanisms for the joystick by simulating and visualizing the model.
Featured Products & Technologies: Wolfram System Modeler
You'll Learn To
- Use the Modelica Multibody library for 3D mechanical systems
- Model joystick scenarios and goals
- Assemble a joystick in System Modeler
- Compare and visualize different simulation designs