The Wolfram Language provides numerous functions for describing and visualizing properties of data. This class shows how charts, plots and a variety of graphics can be used for understanding the nature of a dataset, the population from which it was sampled and the relationship between variables in the data or underlying population.
Featured Products & Technologies: Wolfram Language
You'll Learn To
- Visualize numerical data as histograms, box-whisker plots and violin plots
- Use bar charts and pie charts for categorical data
- Smooth data points with the use of built-in functions
- Identify clusters in the data
- Separate data into groups based on various distance and similarity measures