The Wolfram Language includes a framework for hypothesis testing. This class explores parametric and nonparametric tests of location, variance or scale, as well as distributional goodness of fit. This class assumes basic familiarity with the Wolfram Language and statistics concepts.
Featured Products & Technologies: Wolfram Language
You'll Learn To
- Use built-in Wolfram Language functions for tests of location
- Execute common named tests with control over which assumptions to validate
- Carry out tests of variance
- Perform goodness-of-fit tests for data against a reference distribution
- Test data and distributions with estimated parameters