This class explores the built-in Wolfram Language framework for linear and nonlinear regression, logit, probit and generalized linear models, as well as optimization functions, linear algebra functions and a package for analysis of variance (ANOVA). The class assumes basic familiarity with the Wolfram Language and statistics concepts.
Featured Products & Technologies: Wolfram Language
You'll Learn To
- Perform linear regression analysis using built-in Wolfram Language functions
- Construct generalized linear models
- Construct binomial logistic and probit regression models to model probability responses
- Perform nonlinear regression analysis
- Carry out analysis of variance using the built-in ANOVA package