The Wolfram Language has the largest collection of parametric and nonparametric distributions, supporting high-level functions for probability and statistics. This class demonstrates application of these functions for modeling and analysis in statistics. Presentation topics also include automated probability and statistics superfunctions, streamlined processes for parameter estimation and goodness-of-fit testing, working with built-in distributions or creating your own from data or other distributions, and statistical visualization functionality.
Featured Products & Technologies: Wolfram Language
You'll Learn To
- Perform analysis using probability and other high-level functions
- Perform analysis using distribution properties
- Model with high-level functions
- Create models using parametric, nonparametric, formula and derived distributions
- Visualize statistical data using built-in functions