This class introduces the highly optimized image processing tools and powerful functions available in the Wolfram Language for analyzing and manipulating image data. The class is for those who have an interest in learning how to use the Wolfram Language for image processing tasks. An introductory knowledge of the Wolfram Language and the field of image processing are recommended.
Featured Products & Technologies: Wolfram Language
You'll Learn To
- Work with image objects in the Wolfram Language
- Use the interactive image assistance tools built into the Wolfram Notebook interface
- Perform operations such as segmentation, registration, feature detection and more
- Create and import 3D images
- Execute high-performance tasks