Sometimes you want to display only a single page or section of a notebook at a time. This video will show you different ways to control the visible sections of a notebook by employing built-in options and functions to switch between visible sections or pages.
Featured Products & Technologies: Mathematica, Wolfram Language, Wolfram Notebooks
You'll Learn To
- Make a section of a notebook invisible
- Use the CellGroupData function
- Work with built-in functions to control cell appearance
- Use built-in manipulation tools to control the cells that are shown
- Apply tagging rules to avoid using global variables