Videos, animations and interactive infographics are popular features in scientific, technical and popular media. This class illustrates the principles behind constructing graphics sequences, manipulating a simulated camera, building an interactive interface and more. The class is for those who want to explore how to customize dynamic visualizations with the Wolfram Language. Some familiarity with the Wolfram Language and visualization principles is helpful.
You'll Learn To
- Create visual dynamic content
- Use Wolfram Language functions Manipulate and Dynamic
- Code sequential time controls
- Build dynamic layouts using splines
- Drive a simulated camera to take tours around 3D objects
- Control camera view in real time