Computable Document Format: Developing Real-World Applications
Get ready for the world of extreme CDF-making. In this example-driven course, we will discuss real-world challenges of CDF development and will provide viable solutions. Topics such as customized controls, large data access, and asynchronous updates will be explained in detail. Practical examples and code snippets will be provided.
The course is for those who have a basic familiarity with CDF. Some experience with Mathematica programming is recommended.
|This course is available on demand (33:13)|
|This course is not currently scheduled.|
- Rules of CDF development
- Understanding differences: Deployment options, licensing options, FreeCDF
- Evaluation and initialization: Queued and preemptive evaluation, dynamic initialization, saving definitions
- Sharing computable documents with everyone
- Advanced dynamics: Complex initialization, large data, synchronous versus asynchronous initialization
- CDF examples: programmatic generation, image slider, image gallery generator, registration report