Integrated C Workflow
Mathematica 8 introduces major new interoperability with C and C++, enabling a complete development pipeline from within Mathematica in a wide range of new cases. Support includes conversion of compilable Mathematica programs into C code and also independent high-level functions for driving external C and C++ compilers.
- Generate standalone C code functions from Mathematica-compiled functions. »
- Create SymbolicC versions of Mathematica-compiled functions. »
- Mathematica ships with a library of runtime support for generated code. »
- Standalone C code can also be generated for control theory functions. »
- CompilationTarget of C generates code that is designed to be linked back into Mathematica. »
- Generated code can be built into executables or libraries.
- C compiler tools work with all common C compilers. »
- C compiler tools allow creation of executables and libraries. »
- Automatically processes MathLink template files to produce installable executables. »
- Convenient ways to create a dynamic library to use with Wolfram LibraryLink. »
- Used by Mathematica 8 technologies for automatic code generation and linking. »
- LibraryLink allows dynamic C and C++ libraries to be used from Mathematica. »