This video gives a broad overview of discrete calculus functions in the Wolfram Language, along with applications to fractals, sequence recognition and the study of algorithms. This class requires no previous Wolfram Language experience.
Featured Products & Technologies: Mathematica, Wolfram Language
You'll Learn To
- Recognize functions related to sequences, sums, products and difference equations
- Use symbolic, numerical and graphical techniques for understanding concepts
- Apply discrete calculus operations to practical problems
- Utilize online Wolfram Language documentation and other resources
- Appreciate the depth and utility of discrete calculus in the Wolfram Language